The multi-dimensional massage generated by icoone® guarantees optimum results even in the most difficult of cases, as shown by numerous scientific studies. Here are a few excerpts:
“The pressure on the skin and the vibration of receptors induced by icoone® are felt by the patient as a gentle massage that has the effect of generally relaxing the network of micro-vacuoles.”
“The connective tissue, with its network of bundles and fibres, is not a passive structure but rather, a dynamic system intrinsically reactive to the stresses of everyday living”
“The experimental study conducted shows icoone® to be effective both in the cosmetic and in the medical field, for treating common skin complaints (specific skin disorders, abnormalities of the connective tissue, hypertrophic skin lesions, peripheral circulation problems, oedema, etc.)”
“the icoone® system is of proven effectiveness for treating not only cellulite, but equally, all conditions and disorders that affect skin tissue. And it is entirely safe”
Download PDFs of the more important Scientific Studies conducted:
- Stroma and its Cosmetic-functional Reactivation: Multi Macro Alveolar Stimulation, a Revolution in Evolution.
B.Palmieri, G.Maullu, V.Rottigni, Minerva Medica, Vol 102 (3),June 2011
- Randomised Clinical Trial on Patient Compliance and the Ergonomics of Two Appliances for Mechanised Massage.
Prof. Nicolò Scuderi, Department of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, Umberto I Polyclinic, ‘La Sapienza’ University, Rome.
- A New Technology for Connective Tissue Micro Alveolar Stimulation: icoone®-h.
B. Palmieri, D. Lodi, I. Corridori, Gazzetta Medica Italiana, 2008
- Micro Multi Alveolar Stimulation in Mechanised Connective Tissue Massage According to the Theory of the Microvacuole.
G. Maullu, Masters in Aesthetic Medicine and Aesthetic Surgery, Medical specialisation. University of Rome “La Sapienza”.
- The Sliding Mechanics of the Subcutaneous Structures in Man, Illustration of a Functional Unit: the Microvacuoles.
J.C.Guimberteau, Institut Aquitain de la main, Studi dell'Académie Nationale de Chirurgie, 2005